The Pennsylvania House Democratic Campaign Committee seeks qualified persons to serve as Field Organizers. The PA HDCC is the campaign arm of the Pennsylvania House Democrats. This is a campaign cycle, full-time position with benefits based in various regions through the commonwealth. This position is funded through December 31, 2021 with plans to fully fund through November 30, 2022.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implement committee field plan, including deep canvassing operations; Recruit, train and manage volunteers;
- Meet weekly voter contact and communication goals;
- Maintain relationships with community leaders and local activists.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of office applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Google Docs;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to handle face-to-face interactions with supporters;
- Commitment to the values and ideals of the Democratic Party.
Positions are being filled in the following regions, you will be expected to spend 4 days in Harrisburg for training and then be located in your general region, PLEASE INDICATE WHICH REGION OR REGIONS YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AT THE TOP OF YOUR COVER LETTER.
- Delaware, Chester, Montgomery Counties and Northeast Philadelphia Lehigh and Bucks Counties plus North East Pennsylvania
- Dauphin, Lebanon, Cumberland, Lancaster and York Counties
- Allegheny County
- Western Pennsylvania excluding Allegheny County with an emphasis in Cambria, Greene, Lawrence and Mercer Counties
Salary is $3,500 month with a $200 a month stipend for travel and technology. A platinum level health insurance package including medical, dental and vision is offered. To apply, send a resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com with the subject line Field Organizer. Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis with a projected start date of July 12. PA HDCC is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employees with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.