Campaign Managers, Finance Directors,
Call Time Managers and Field Organizers
The Pennsylvania House Democratic Campaign Committee is building our 2022 resume bank and are seeking qualified individuals to serve as Campaign Managers, Finance Directors, Call Time Managers and Field Organizers.
These are campaign cycle, full-time positions based throughout the Commonwealth.
- Individuals applying for Campaign Manager positions should have at least two cycles of campaign experience, with at least one as a Campaign Manager, Finance Director, Field Director, or equivalent position.
- Individuals applying for Finance Director positions should have at least one cycle of campaign experience, with at least one cycle in a finance related role.
- Individuals applying for Call Time Manager and Field Organizer positions do not require prior campaign experience.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment;
- Ability to work effectively and tactfully with the public;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Commitment to the values and ideals of the Democratic Party.
Salaries vary throughout the Commonwealth and are commensurate with experience.
To submit your resume to the resume bank, please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Resume Bank 2022.” Please list in the body of your email which positions you prefer to be considered for, any regional requirements (example, only Western PA) and any salary requirements.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. Most campaigns will staff up between February and May of 2022. As Pennsylvania is currently waiting on new legislative maps for the 2022 cycle, the list of targeted districts is in flux and will be until final maps are approved.